About My Idol

"One in A Million"

What is an idol about when it comes through your mind? In my opinion, an idol is what we called our source of inspiration for what we want to be. An idol is a person who gives greatly impacts our lives in many ways and someone who we always look up to. He/She is who we understand as a hero/heroine in our lives. 

I, too have the one who I consider as my idol and he is my late dad. If it ain't were for him, I think
wouldn't find anyone else to admire. 


The reason why I chose him because he had given me so many images of the most amazing people in the world. My dad had taught me how to be brave, how to be able to fight back and stand for myself. Whenever he picked me up from school, he'd always cheer me up with his jokes. 

Although his jokes were ridiculously didn't make any sense but they did make many people smiled and laughed humorously. It was his charm.



He was the one who always brought the family back together every year. Regardless of how he did it or at what event, he would always be the one who took the first step. After my paternal grandparents passed away nine years ago, we couldn't see each other often like old times again and that had caused our family ties were getting strained day by day. 

However, thanks to what he did, we've become so much close to one another. My late dad never tired of it. He became the string that attached to everyone and pulls them closer and closer. 

He was also good at mechanics stuff and history. He made me a bookcase once and organized our home decoration. And he always took some of my hideous pictures in silence when we were out.


Once he knew I'm learning about graphic design and editing, he told me to make a video about our family. But I was late so I made a video about him. He loved his family and so am I. I'm proud to be his daughter. Everyone has their own weaknesses and he does too. But he had shown me the real world. He had never given up on me and continued to correct me if I did wrong.  He's one in a million and the best dad I've ever had. 

May I present.. the "My Untold Messages". 






Comments